Bohemia Bunnie

Saturday, June 04, 2005

New baby!

When I was in Junior College, I referred to my laptop as my baby because it was very precious to me, and also because I used to take it to school in my backpack and it weighed 3 kg, the same as a newborn baby.

It's been 3 years since I bought that Twinhead, and now I have another baby to fawn over and get all overprotective about. It's an Acer TravelMate 4151 LMi (just in case you wanted to know its specs) and it's lovely. Yay. It was pretty much love at first sight when I read the model specs online. The only gripes I have about it is that the Malaysian version of this model does not have integrated Bluetooth (boo), unlike in the Singaporean version, and that the range doesn't have a Volume Control knob. I only realised this when I started up the laptop and wanted to turn down the sound of the Windows starting up. No dedicated volume control, like my other baby, but... they're each their own computer. No point comparing them, better to accept each of them as they are.

Now for pictures!
Babies talking to each other
Transferring my files over via the infrared port, hence the strange positioning.

New baby
The baby itself in all its shiny new glory!

Acer
A less bright picture, I reduced the power of the flash by moving away and zooming in.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't trust Acer since I borrowed a friend's Acer laptop last year. Brand now but creaking like old grandpa. I heard Toshiba is the best for Windows laptop but ****ing expensive! May as well get a Powerbook... =DD

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mr.udders said...

ha! your baby can't be compared to mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home