Bohemia Bunnie

Friday, April 22, 2005

It's a good thing I'm not the Ring-bearer

My MSN nicknames this week have a Tolkienesque flavour. On the eve of exams, it was "To Mordor!" Today, after my Sociology paper, I felt like changing it to "Sauron has Uruk-Hai." I felt so cheated! Ambushed! Bamboozled! Today has been a bad day for my scholastic history.
(I'll bet you Agagooga is laughing at my having bombed the Soci paper, cos he probably aced it.)

This, for those lucky enough not to live with me, is what I usually look like.
Image013
Normal-looking person. So my eyes are a bit off, and I'm chewing on a fingernail. Nevertheless, still acceptably normal.

This is what I look like after a paper.
Image014
Frightening.

Exams are not a good time to expect me to be reasonable.

7 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger phelan said...

you took sc1101e too? :-)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger R2D2 said...

Hmmm....haven't commented here since the time I've felt ashamed of myself for calling some guy a turd. But since I'm a turd myself, it doesn't matter. Anyway, good luck for your exams.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger MDFK said...

That is scary. Plz dun do that again. I have weak heart leh.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ivan said...

Aw... you poor poor thing... I guess we'll all have to hang in there. I finish on 6th May some more, final day of the exams. What a crappy way to end the semester.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live with her and i can honestly tell you that is totally what she looks like. if you think that's bad, wait till you see her the morning after. AND she SNORES!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, all the best for exam! I forgot that you people are slogging for exam now... ;) Meanwhile, I am enjoying this public holiday. Oopz.

(This is the reason why so many of my seniors promised to hunt me down during orientation, esp those in SMU, lucky me.)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Hendri said...

omg are you ok? scary leh... :-|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home