Bohemia Bunnie

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I am a South Parkie!

After being told about the South Park character generator used by Jim to create his sexyblogger picture, I went and tried it out. I enjoyed it so much, I made not one, but 3 avatars for myself (because I believe that just one avatar is not enough to represent all my moods). And when my boyfriend saw it, I volunteered to make one for him too! But it's his picture so I won't put it up.

First off though, let me post the link to the actual flash thingy. I feel bad that the Singapore blogosphere is crediting me for the music video codes discovery, when actually I stumbled across it on someone else's blog while playing Blogger roulette (pressing 'next blog' repeatedly). I've been trying to find that blog so I can give proper credit, but all I remember is that it belongs to a Malaysian medical student in the UK.

Click here to go to the flash site.

SP Angel
This was the first one I made, I call it 'Lucifer's newest handmaiden'. She's supposed to be an angel defecting over to the other side. I want to have hair like that someday. And she looks damn badass! Oh, and I'm not a satanist or anything. I'm just a huge fan of Mike Carey's 'Lucifer' comic.

Chinky Angel
This one is called Chinky Angel. I read an interview with Lee Hom where he said we should reclaim that racist term and make it a symbol of our pride. I see where he's coming from, he should know because he was a Chinese boy growing up in the USA. So if you're offended by the use of the word, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm trying to show my roots!
As to the picture itself, Chinky is so cute you feel like slapping her (if you're like me, who cannot stand act cute pictures).

Mugger
And the final one is just plain me, with limp straight hair, studying while waiting for the bus... I've been called a mugger a few times. And since exam period is coming up, this will be a nice picture to use for my MSN avatar.

If you are disappointed by the sheer vanity and self-love of today's post, please visit my other blog where there are significantly more words and meatier content. This is a photoblog after all.


1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger R2D2 said...

You know, there's a term for people who read lots of books: Nerd.
But does that term apply to good lookers(of both genders)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home