Bohemia Bunnie

Friday, February 04, 2005

A Milan special

Once upon a time I had a kitten. It was of indeterminate sex, and it was cute. I kept it for one week then gave it away to someone else.
I took many pictures of it, because a furry kitten with large eyes is a photo opportunity waiting to be taken.
It was really cute when it slept. Its name was Milan (I don't know what it's called now).
Image037
Kittens love soft snuggly places.

It had really funny sleeping styles. It particularly liked my beanbag Smooshy, and claimed Smooshy as its own. Once it was lying asleep and just slid off the edge of the beanbag. That must have been a shock!
Image045

And to end with the requisite "adorable eyes" image:
Image044
Awwww!

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

I was just really quick at pressing the capture button. That's why the photo looks a bit blurry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home