Bohemia Bunnie

Friday, March 25, 2005

Do you have a sister?

If any of you are boys born after 1985, and you think I'm cute: I'm sorry, you're too young for me. Hope is not lost, however! Today I shall unleash upon the blogosphere the fine young thang identified as my sister Kylie! (Yes her name is really Kylie, but not for Minogue.)

Let's not hold back, and unleash her sexiest photo to date: A wet T-shirt pic! (Don't drool on your keyboard.)
Wet Shirt Kylie
I put a small version of the picture so the page will load faster. You want a bigger one, click on it. She'll be happy that you did, because it boosts her ego.

When you're done perusing that picture, and you think you can handle some more, you come back here saying "more more more!" (which will make the REAL Kylie Minogue very happy). And yes, I do have more. Only one more. A comparison picture so you can decide which sister you prefer. Oh, we won't fight over the votes, don't worry. She has her fans and I have mine. Plus her appeal is geared towards a younger market (preferably those born in 1988).

Sisters

Now the news should be spreading like a bush fire that "Lynn has a sister!"


5 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger None said...

Nice sisters photo. =)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger R2D2 said...

Yeah, I got a sister too. And I think she's cuter than your sister. But I'm not going after my sister. That would be gross.

But you two look good.

.......I think I'm spending too much time here.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger MDFK said...

The bad news is , I have a brother and he is dangerous. Your sister is in danger.

.
.
.
.

Juz kidding :E

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. both of your are very cute.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. both of you are very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home