Bohemia Bunnie

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My sexyblogger picture

mr brown has started a sexyblogger project featuring bloggers sticking their tongues out. It's actually an imitation (parody?) of Xiaxue's picture, but you can visit mr brown's site for that. Here's mine.

Copy 1 of Image024

None of us are as sexy as Xiaxue. This was the only decent one I managed to take, the rest made me look like I was seriously wacked out. And I'm vain, so I won't post those pictures!

If you're a blogger yourself and you're interested in submitting your sexy pose, go to mrbrown.com and read the instructions! I have the feeling this could be the start of something memorable, a landmark in Singapore blogging. Plus the pictures are plenty funny!

9 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger lalagirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

the peeps on my site are voting you for hottest tongue instead of xiaxue

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

Hey Kat, you can still email me at the usual lynn_chan25@hotmail.com. Keep in touch ok!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger R2D2 said...

You look good enough to eat. As of right now, I will be your official stalker. Muahahahaha!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger None said...

i like the sleepy eyes...heh

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger lalagirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

/Crazy: Let me guess. You were an Asean who is now overseas, which is why I haven't found you yet. You aren't in NUS. So, who are you?
Btw which other picture did you see?

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home