Bohemia Bunnie

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

And now for something completely different!

I got some nice pictures during Chinese New Year, so I'll just put it all up here.

This is my visiting outfit for the first day. The top and shoes are new, but the skirt is an old favourite of mine, and besides it matched nicely.
Lynn on CNY day 1
It's a bit small to be seen clearly, but you can click on the picture to go to flickr and see the full size picture (you might want to rotate it first).

On the 4th day we went to a theme park. It was great fun, my sister and I went on a really wild ride that turns you upside down. It was the scariest ride we had all day.

Lynn at Sunway Lagoon
I just got off a wet ride that was kinda tame. But really soaking wet.

And after that I met up with him for a movie, 'Constantine'. Not a bad movie, but a few holes here and there. I think I liked Harry Potter better.

Kyle and Lynn at 1 Utama

And the best thing about going home is seeing my dog. He's warming up to the camera. Now he does poses and all that like a professional!

Lukey's athletic shot
Looks like a canine Baywatch or something.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Satin said...

hi, just drop by..

look thru all your entries :)

Wow, that merlion pic is really quite well taken The colours gorgeous.

And the kitten in the towel.. and you before your bash at newsroom bar. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home