Bohemia Bunnie

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Romantic Hostels

If you're wondering why you never got any action when you were an undergraduate, ask yourself this: Did your hall have romantic mists floating around it?

Misty Hostel

So beautiful, isn't it? Like Wuthering Heights or something. Got that ethereal feeling to it, and you never know whom you might see in the mist, like Aragorn meeting Arwen.

Misty Hostel 2

Sigh. Makes you feel like you're in the highlands or something.

I lied. That isn't a lovely, romantic early-morning mist (as if I would ever get up that early). It's a fog of insecticide to kill dengue-harbouring mosquitoes, and it stinks up my room if I forget to close the windows. I had to run through it once, because I unwisely came back to hall at the same time they were fogging. I did not feel like Arwen in the mist. I felt like I was walking through a vapour of petroleum distillate. Ugh.

I hope it at least killed the bugs that keep flying into my room.

4 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Marcelly said...

aye babe. Yousucks hall caught fire or something arr??

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

Ah hahaha, no lar, not until so serious. if it caought fire you would see panicked masses in the carpark. They were doing mosquito fogging cos NUS got dengue case.
btw I like your picture!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Agagooga said...

Ho ho ho. The fog's gonna kill the romance as well.

Why do you have 2 blogs ah

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Marcelly said...

Ah smelly fogging then u say romantic? heuhue.. from the picture yes.. but i bet it wasnt romantic.. fogging stinks like mad..

wad picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home