Bohemia Bunnie

Monday, July 11, 2005

Fun with my camera

There's a litter of kittens running around the backyard of the house opposite. They are so damn cute that I took a whole load of pictures from my bedroom window. (I hope the other neighbour didn't think I was being a peeping Tom.

There's a tortoiseshell mother, 3 black-and-white kittens and one black kitten. I love the black one best because I have a soft spot for sooties.
Cat Family
You can see the one in the corner eating what I think is a pigeon. No idea how the mother caught it.

Black Kitten
This is the darling little black one.

Later it started to rain heavily, and I wondered what they did about shelter. The Cat Mama answers visually below.
Give me your huddled masses
She offered her body to the elements as her babies huddled under her for warmth. Cats hate getting wet, but she sat stoically, protecting her children.

Hot Chocolate
And this is inspired by Cowboy Caleb's fondness for pictures of Starbucks. My mates and I went for hot chocolate there, to finish our feminine chat. Caleb can have this pic if he likes, I don't think it's very good.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger misunderstood said...

since when do cats eat pigeons?

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Lynnylchan said...

I have no idea, that's why. Maybe it was target practice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home