Bohemia Bunnie

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tamagotchi Flowers


I saw something I never expected to see on a Tamagotchi.

Well first, it's confirmed that Mametchis and Mimitchis can be both male and female, despite their girly names and appearances. My Darcy turned out to be a good Mametchi father, and now his son Colin is a Young Mimitchi, so it appears that characters are independent of sex.

A really cute thing I saw Colin do was gardening. He was a Kinakomatchi, and he was bobbing next to a flowerpot with 2 flowers coming out of it. Perhaps because he had no friends and no items, so he had to keep himself occupied by gardening... dunno. Anyway I started up the other Tamagotchi today, but for some reason they can't connect so I think I'll pause Colin until the other one catches up age-wise.

Colin was gardening again today, it was the cutest thing. Young Mimitchis are really the cutest characters, and this one had flowers! I didn't manage to get a picture, however.

I've caught the stink-waves from the babies in time to put them on the potty, but I forget if it happens with the older characters. However, I don't think it affects their hygiene habits since Darcy still turned out to shower and brush his teeth every day. It'd be fun if they did, I want to see what their toilet bowls look like. I've seen them yawn, it rather looks as though they're belching instead. They turn to the side and a little black cloud flies out of their mouth. Um.

I think it's safe to say I'm the only pixel-pet enthusiast on campus right now. Heck, I saw the TamaPlus Keitai at my comic book store and had to be physically restrained from buying one. Interaction with the Internet! Extra characters! More features and games! But it has that silly plastic faux antenna on the side, which is totally unnecessary since it has no function whatsoever. I shall be content with my Pink and Blue.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw it online. Sooooo tempting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home